Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can a I1 transmitter replacement shell be purchased?

Reaction score
Long story short, someone who was "helping" with one of my shoots managed to knock my transmitter off a table and on to the concrete. The aluminum is dented and the plastic is split in the back. The transmitter still functions perfectly and being handy, I'd like to repair it myself. I've looked around online and can't find the shell. Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using InspirePilots mobile app

Reactions: SanCap
DJI does not sell RC shells. You'll either need to buy an RC being sold for parts (check eBay or repair shops) or buy a new RC.

Reactions: ace1
Long story short, someone who was "helping" with one of my shoots managed to knock my transmitter off a table and on to the concrete. The aluminum is dented and the plastic is split in the back. The transmitter still functions perfectly and being handy, I'd like to repair it myself. I've looked around online and can't find the shell. Anyone have any ideas?

Since it functions perfectly could you maybe Epoxy it and then shape/file it smooth?

or you could sell it to me for maybe 140$

Do as the Editor says and then get one of these off Amazon.

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 8.08.07 PM.png

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen