Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can you fly inspire 1 Pro using litchi for waypoints without your camera. Basically I need more payload capacity and my camera is heavy. Any suggestio

A general question is going to net a general aswer.

Payload shouldn't change the ability for any waypoint program to physically fly the drone. Obviously, video feed issues may pop up with non-OEM cameras. The software gets the video feed via the drone. So if the camera doesn't connect directly to the drone, obviously, you won't receive a video feed. There are discrete FPV systems that should solve that problem. Google is your friend.

D

Reactions: HammerKnocker
A general question is going to net a general aswer.

Payload shouldn't change the ability for any waypoint program to physically fly the drone. Obviously, video feed issues may pop up with non-OEM cameras. The software gets the video feed via the drone. So if the camera doesn't connect directly to the drone, obviously, you won't receive a video feed. There are discrete FPV systems that should solve that problem. Google is your friend.

D
Thank You So Much. Would you happen to be inclined to pointing me in the direction of these aforementioned discreet FPV systems ? If so I'd be much obliged good and kind Sir

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SC300ExamDumps