Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Carbon fiber props for inspire 2

The thing some people need complain about something. Life is not complete. They look for a problem to a solution. I've been using my folding props for a while and yes there is a tiny, shake but then it's up, up and away. I spend more time flying and less time whining.
The mavic shakes at first start up too I never saw one person ***** about it. IDK your right they just need to find fault in anything

I got mine installed and new motor installed since one of the darn screws for the old prop mounts wouldn't come out. I agree it is quieter than the DJI props. Handles great like the old props. And I feel much better that I have it securely connected now.
hi there did you manage too salvage the inspire motor i had the same problem with one screw i melted the plastic with hot soldering iron them then got what we call mole grips in uk then it came out quite easy now i have a spare cw motor hope this helps good flying

hi there did you manage too salvage the inspire motor i had the same problem with one screw i melted the plastic with hot soldering iron them then got what we call mole grips in uk then it came out quite easy now i have a spare cw motor hope this helps good flying
No I had to replace the motor. Threw the old one away. Was very easy to replace and not that expensive. No issues with mine so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy