Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Carbon Fiber Wheeled Case for DJI Inspire

Still waiting to throw my money at you guys. Any updates on the case?

Update:

All design/engineering works have been finished and we're finalizing on our EPP foam core suppliers. Once we decided who to use then the shell maker will put everything together. First prototype should arrive in mid April. It'd be the backpack to arrive first then in May we'll have the carbon luggage. Will keep everyone posted.

Reactions: badbiggz
have been posting too many computer renderings, I'd post more pics as soon as they come out of the steamy molds :)

Do you have pic of the backpack? All I've seen so far is the CF case and the foam insert. Is it a soft pack? Or do you expect that people will supply their own pack and just get the foam insert?

Do you have pic of the backpack? All I've seen so far is the CF case and the foam insert. Is it a soft pack? Or do you expect that people will supply their own pack and just get the foam insert?

the backpack would look just like the foam insert, with handles and straps. We just need to supply the core design to the shell factory and they'll send us the shell design to confirm.

I'm just commenting on this so I get notified when there's more information on this

This case is exactly what the doctor ordered. A compact and light case that keeps the Inspire in ready-to-fly mode with no nonsense! I'm on your list for the I1 backpack. Will this CF shell be compatible with the backpack or is it an entirely separate concept?

Is this starting to look like vaporware given that there have been no updates on this case for months (at least not on this thread)?

Is it going to be a backpack only or will it be system with the roller case.? Will the backpack straps be removable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks cool but no good for me I'm afraid...... International baggage handlers will smash that to piece's in 30 seconds. Carbon fiber is brittle...... Brittle and airline travel do not make for good friends.
I can only trust Peli.
Coming back from Montana recently, airline broke one of my pelican cases wheels and mount, and the impact was so hard it actually broke some gear inside the pelican case which was inside the pelican padded divider kit.

Pelican replaced the broken parts free of charge and sent me some spares, and my kit that got damaged was so broken it ended up being more cost effective to get it replaced new instead of repaired.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shefy