Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cedence remote new in box

Your picture of the Cedence controller also shows the Crystal Sky monitor and Secraft transmitter tray mounted on the controller I am assuming they are not included, correct?

You had stated Pick up in LA, so that removes the overnight shipping. The box clearly shows Ground Shipping to you. Tax on a $999 item isn't $300.

Sorry I just get annoyed when people try to inflate their prices and sell to people on a forum, because most people think they are getting a deal when they come here, and aren't always informed of the going price of items.

I just purchased one of these online on Friday myself for $999 with no tax free shipping. The unit will arrive on Tuesday.

Do you not see the other 2 remotes in pictures ? I overnighted those from someone ... and then the ones in box showed up after the fact...

If you get annoyed by me trying to sell something online instead of returning it to dji then you have serious Problems... I wish you the best in your probably sad life

I am a pretty even keeled type of person and was going to comment on your inflated price of $1300 but did not when I first saw it. Who really cares that you ordered to many! Bite the bullet and sell the one you accidentally ordered for what you paid with a nominal shipping fee.

Now that you have responded the way that you have to @Jason Boucher I have to say that this is not the way to promote a business or respond to other people in our Inspire community. You have a high profile internet presence and this is not how I would project mine if I had one.

Good luck with your sale.

I am a pretty even keeled type of person and was going to comment on your inflated price of $1300 but did not when I first saw it. Who really cares that you ordered to many! Bite the bullet and sell the one you accidentally ordered for what you paid with a nominal shipping fee.

Now that you have responded the way that you have to @Jason Boucher I have to say that this is not the way to promote a business or respond to other people in our Inspire community. You have a high profile internet presence and this is not how I would project mine if I had one.

Good luck with your sale.
Thank you SanCap for quoting his post before he had a chance to delete it.

Reactions: BarryBittman
You had stated Pick up in LA, so that removes the overnight shipping. The box clearly shows Ground Shipping to you. Tax on a $999 item isn't $300.

Sorry I just get annoyed when people try to inflate their prices and sell to people on a forum, because most people think they are getting a deal when they come here, and aren't always informed of the going price of items.

I just purchased one of these online on Friday myself for $999 with no tax free shipping. The unit will arrive on Tuesday.

Where'd you purchase your Cendence? Everywhere I've looked online is for pre-orders only.

I ordered it directly from DJI's online store. It showed it would ship 10 days after ordering, but it shipped the same day I ordered it, and i received it 3 days later.

Yea someone messaged me at 6am saying they dropped one of theirs and it was broken, they paid and picked It up before their shoot this morning.... Gotta love the ability to instantly get a remote if you value your time. 3 days is a eternity for a fast paced schedule. We overnight almost 100% of the gear we order.

Yea someone messaged me at 6am saying they dropped one of theirs and it was broken, they paid and picked It up before their shoot this morning.... Gotta love the ability to instantly get a remote if you value your time. 3 days is a eternity for a fast paced schedule. We overnight almost 100% of the gear we order.
That’s why I carry on hand 2 to 3 of everything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HenriettaF