Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cendence RC for Inspire 2

Hi guys, quick question: i used to change or fix camera horizon with C2 + right wheel whti Inspire 2 Regular Radio, is there any way to do this same thing with Cendence?

With the Cendence and I2 you will need to go into the gimbal menu and choose adjust gimbal. Doing that will bring up an onscreen window with plus or minus buttons to adjust the horizon accordingly. We usually leave that small screen enabled to adjust the ever changing horizon through out the flight.

With the Cendence and I2 you will need to go into the gimbal menu and choose adjust gimbal. Doing that will bring up an onscreen window with plus or minus buttons to adjust the horizon accordingly. We usually leave that small screen enabled to adjust the ever changing horizon through out the flight.

Thanks ! but it should be a way to do it without going to the GO4 app, i mean with the radio buttons. I did it that way whit PH4P, Inspire 1 and i guess inspires 2 should have it too somewhere ...

I agree there should be a way to do it with the radio buttons, but for now there is not.

My god !! this DJI guys only learns from Users complains. We also shold be able to change Pitch and Roll from the left and rigth sliders !!! thats how we used on the Futabas !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onmonpg