Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Checking Battery Health/How Much Life Is Left

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
...if you hold the Power Button on a TB48 Battery down for 5 seconds and all 4 lights are solidly lit, what is the percentage of usable time left on the battery? ? Thanks.

Last edited:
By holding down the button for 5 seconds the lights will give you the appx useful LIFE left in the battery rather than just the CHARGE of the battery . Sold my Inspire so I don’t have anything left to check the remaining Life of the TB48 with.
I think 4 lights indicate the useful life remaining in the battery at around 95-100% but can’t remember for sure. That’s why I asked.

By holding down the button for 5 seconds the lights will give you the appx useful LIFE left in the battery rather than just the CHARGE of the battery . Sold my Inspire so I don’t have anything left to check the remaining Life of the TB48 with.
I think 4 lights indicate the useful life remaining in the battery at around 95-100% but can’t remember for sure. That’s why I asked.
Ok, I was answering your question: "How much battery time is left"
I never heard that holding the button for 5 seconds will yield battery life expectancy. Learn something every day. So if I get 3 lights, how does it translate to batt. life?

I never heard that holding the button for 5 seconds will yield battery life expectancy. Learn something every day. So if I get 3 lights, how does it translate to batt. life?
That's what I'm asking about. I get 4 solid lights.
I THINK it's only been flown once or twice but cant swear to it. I bought it as new, flown once and all I've done is bring it back up to 3 1/2 lights a few times to keep the battery conditioned. I plan to sell it and want to be accurate in my description.
Its my understanding that 3 1/2 lights after holding the power button down for 5 seconds means there is 80-90% life left..

Last edited:
Page 23 of the manual explains this clearly.

Thread title changed to avoid confusion

Thank you for the link, Editor. And by the way, the info I requested is on page 22 not page 23.
According to the chart on page 22 of the Inspire Manual, linked to my thread by The Editor, you have 70-80% of your battery's life left, licensed pilot.

Thank you for the link, Editor. And by the way, the info I requested is on page 22 not page 23.

According to the chart on page 22 of the Inspire Manual, linked to my thread by The Editor, you have 70-80% of your battery's life left, licensed pilot.
You're right....page 22, apologies.

Learn something new thanks, however is there a way to power the battery on without it being attached to the I2 ?
Like I can with my M2 batteries ,,, I use a discharger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212