Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Classifieds section

Reaction score
Is anyone else as frustrated with this site as me?

Compared to other sites the classified section is just, well....

It suuuuucks.

Here are some suggestions:

70 pages of threads, some closed, some open? Remove all the bs, or archive closed threads to another thread.

No bumps for current threads?
So I make a wtb thread and it's stuck 20 pages back?
That's not efficient.

No feedback.

It's bad that I would almost prefer to sell and buy on eBay. Much less of a crapshoot.
Especially when dealing with such high dollar items.

I'm not trying to be a ****, but if this forum wants to be the standard, it's gonna need to upgrade tremendously.

And I've had a couple pints, so apologies.

Is anyone else as frustrated with this site as me?

Compared to other sites the classified section is just, well....

It suuuuucks.

Here are some suggestions:

70 pages of threads, some closed, some open? Remove all the bs, or archive closed threads to another thread.

No bumps for current threads?
So I make a wtb thread and it's stuck 20 pages back?
That's not efficient.

No feedback.

It's bad that I would almost prefer to sell and buy on eBay. Much less of a crapshoot.
Especially when dealing with such high dollar items.

I'm not trying to be a ****, but if this forum wants to be the standard, it's gonna need to upgrade tremendously.

And I've had a couple pints, so apologies.
We close sold threads
We do not allow bumping threads to keep,them alive - there is a perfectly good search function on the forum and that is why we ask that thread titles are descriptive like 'Selling Inspire 1 v2' instead of 'Inspire 1' etc.
That way if you are looking for a particular item for instance you simply have to type in the subject in the search bar and you will get back all the results.

Thank you for your feedback - you are the only person that has complained about the classifieds section in four years!

If you wish to take the conversation off line happy to do so.

Ok, I can live with these responses.

I'm trying to refine a system to give buyers and sellers a more informed purchasing experience.

How about a feedback system?
At least lends some credibility to the vendors on the site, as well as people who buy and sell a lot.

We close sold threads
We do not allow bumping threads to keep,them alive - there is a perfectly good search function on the forum and that is why we ask that thread titles are descriptive like 'Selling Inspire 1 v2' instead of 'Inspire 1' etc.
That way if you are looking for a particular item for instance you simply have to type in the subject in the search bar and you will get back all the results.

Thank you for your feedback - you are the only person that has complained about the classifieds section in four years!

We close sold threads

That works as long as people follow directions, which about 60 percent do it seems. I'm not making a complaint at all but if there is a way and space to do it breaking the classified section up into sub sections. I understand it is more room for people error and I'm sure people would post things in the wrong place for awhile but it may also encourage people to read directions on what to do and where to post. Just my 2 cents. I know you're stretched pretty thin on all you have to look at and go thru on here, with that being said I would be more than happy to help you if you ever need it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74