Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Connecting Master/Slave Controller

Reaction score
Need some help please. Just got a second controller and having no luck getting it connected. I have followed the manual's instructions, (as well as letting someone else do so) without success. Is there a link that makes this a bit clearer?

Did think it was going to be this difficult.
Thanks,

Drones by Day

Well I did get it to work, put seriously, I have no idea what or how I did it. Don't think I could do it again. Do you have some step-by-step instructions?
Many thanks!

Drones by Day

Reactions: **Kyle**
Yea, it was quite the pain in the rear to get it the first time. once you have it all synced up and turn everything on Ensequence shouldn't have to mess with it anymore.

Here's what worked for me: connect preferred device to the controller you want to use as master and start the DJI app.
1. Power on the I2
2. Power on the controller you want to use as the master.
3.select go fly to get into the app
4. Hit the 3 dots in the upper right and go into the controller menu
5. Scroll down to the bottom and select link controller. You'll get s pop up and press ok.
6. Once the countdown begins-press and release the the light/button above the usb slot on the I2. (This SHOULD sync the controller)
7. Go back into the controller menu and choose master to designate the controller as master. LABEL THAT CONTROLLER AS MASTER SOMEHOW.
8. Repeat process for slave while everything you just set up is still connected.
Hint- every time you fly, power on the master first and let it sync up THEN power on the slave and let it sync.

Hope this helps and happy flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adidasCampusShoes