Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Creating a Website for my Aerial Media

Reaction score
Hi guys, I want to create a website that people can visit to view all my aerial media.
I am very open to suggestions on where to start, thanks in advance if anyone replies to this :)

Reactions: IrishHeights
Just a FYI.
We do have an aviation attorney on retainer. We have a professional Smugmug site that is considered commercial that we use for our standard photography K & D Action Photo. If you do have a site and or share your aerials with a commercial selling site, be careful if your aerial business is not 333 or permitted to sell aerial photography/videography. It was advised to us to remove the aerial imaging from the standard photo/video site, remove any watermarks, and move them to Youtube...We ran into that issue and a few members of this site made sure I knew that....Just a FYI...:)

If you're already an Adobe CC subscriber, download Muse. Great, easy to use program for creating your website. Then just pick any number of the providers to get a URL/FTP/Email (I use Siteground).

If you're already an Adobe CC subscriber, download Muse. Great, easy to use program for creating your website. Then just pick any number of the providers to get a URL/FTP/Email (I use Siteground).

How useful is Muse if you want to create an eCommerce site? I'm not talking a huge site but perhaps a dozen products/services.

Brian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc