Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystalsky 5.5" Monitors In Stock

I know the specs say 104 degrees F for the upper end, but has anyone tested just how much heat this thing can take, as opposed to the wimpy Ipads?

I hope someone who lives in a hotter climate than we do here (SWFL) can chime in. We are only at the low to mid 90's with 95% to 100% humidity with no issues noted. I have been using the 5.5 " monitor with my I2 and Mavic, so far no issues in performance.

I'm looking for the ultra bright.... first one to get in stock , I will buy:)

I'm looking for the ultra bright.... first one to get in stock , I will buy:)
Latest guesstimate from DJI is September or October at this point. Can't understand why the delay on these, after announcing May Deliveries at the release. I am waiting until they are out and are reviewed side by side with the 1,000 nit unit before I make my decision. Read enough to know that the Ultra is not twice as bright as the cheaper model.

If anyone is still waiting for their 5.5" High Brightness Crystalsky monitor give us a shout. Our backorders have been filled and these are ready to go with free shipping.
Question on the CS monitors. I don't own one but our police dept owns 2 we use for the M600, the 7 inch versions. I don't get my hands on it as often as I'd like.

When I fly my DJIs I always set up my phone's WiFi hot spot so I can see the maps on the Ipad's, map window. What are the steps on the CrystalSky to set up the WiFi?

Question on the CS monitors. I don't own one but our police dept owns 2 we use for the M600, the 7 inch versions. I don't get my hands on it as often as I'd like.

When I fly my DJIs I always set up my phone's WiFi hot spot so I can see the maps on the Ipad's, map window. What are the steps on the CrystalSky to set up the WiFi?

If I understand your question correctly, you simply go to the Settings: WiFi and it's like any other device. It will list available WiFi's and you just need to know the password for which ever one you want to use. I have the Ultra Bright.... I have to be fairly close to my Router for it to work. Don't know if that's a Universal issue or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu