Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Assistant 2 won't run on Mac

Reaction score
I just purchased the ProRes license and can't register it to my drone because I can't get Assistant 2 to load onto either my laptop or my desktop Macs.

Is there a workaround for registering licenses using DJI Go? Am I missing something?

Assistant 2 loaded fine on my MacBook pro and my iMac both with the latest updates.

Did you have to install the HoRNDIS driver? Here's what I get after I install the assistant:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 5.30.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 5.30.14 PM.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 52
Did you have to install the HoRNDIS driver? Here's what I get after I install the assistant:
Also when you are trying to open it may say it cannot open because DJI is an unidentified developer (depending on the security settings on your Mac).

See this to open the app if you get that message: OS X Yosemite: Open an app from an unidentified developer

Right. I've approved the installation in security settings, installed HoRNDUS, and still can't find the app anywhere on my computer. Will not load, open, or be found in any search.

To open Assistant 2 Enterprise, I have to right-click the app, show the package contents, and launch "Assistant" in the MacOS folder. It's inconvenient, but I haven't found another way to do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadpoetryweb