Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CrystalSky 5.5 android operating system help.

I REALLY want a crystal sky monitor. I would love the brightness and would pay most anything for it. What I won't do is fly while relying on android. I am constantly in Mavic, Phantom and Inspire forums and android users are the victims of issues 10 to 1 over IOS.

That said, when speaking with Michael at Florida Drone (the only place to buy a drone if customer service is important to you) he suggested that there are many good quality professional video monitor out there that have amazing brightness. A great alternative for a client or camera op

Every time I turn on the aircraft, the controller and the crystalSky, I'm asked if I want to update data. When I follow the instructions on how to update data and nothing happens. The other thing I've noticed with the CrystalSky versus my iPhone is there is no choice to enable dynamic home point on the CrystalSky.
For what it's worth, I am having the same problem. Likely will get fixed in the next firmware update. I've exhausted all other options.

For what it's worth, I am having the same problem. Likely will get fixed in the next firmware update. I've exhausted all other options.

Try connecting the aircraft to Assistant 2 and going to the Data Upload or Flight Data tab. A popup will likely come up asking you to "Update the Data". Complete the update within Assistant 2 and when moving back to the CrystalSky I am hoping you find that the message prompt should no longer appear. Please report back.

The prompts states to connect the mobile device to the aircraft. When prompted, unplug the usb from the controller and into the aircraft. You need to have the CS connected to the internet. It will update the aircraft within 3minutes.
As stated before the cable is short from the mount to the aircraft, just be patient.
I did this on 2 inspires with success.
You will have to be on the latest CS version as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irene