Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI delayed

Reaction score
Website
www.oyibo-vfx.com
As I should pick up my I2 tomorrow, my dealer told me it's not there (grrrrrrr).
He had the X5S and spare batteries already in house, just not the Inspire.
DJI does not deliver.
But I found one in Holland. Pick it up on Thursday. With an additional Olympus 45mm tele-lens

I'm a moderator on one of the largest 3d printing websites and we are very proactive about discouraging users who make snarky and belittling comments about posts. Forums should be a safe place to discuss "anything" that pertains to the product without fear of being ridiculed or challenged as long is the post does not break the forums rules about decorum, decency and content.

There are so many forums on the web that have devolved into a bunch of adolescents swearing at and chiding each other and they ruin the forums. Keeping a forum open, powerful and professional takes a lot of work from all of we users. We all need to try to put ourselves in other's shoes. Many new users come here to learn. Sure, they post some odd things and often have terrible subjects, but, they learn and 100's of posts later they are valuable assets to the community.

I would ask all users to be respectful, patient and sometimes silent when tempted to respond to posts that are uninteresting to them. We aren't forced to respond to every post we read. Sometimes it's OK to let users ramble and be obtuse and get out what they need to. Being tolerant makes the forum a safer, more open and more useful tool.

Well said. Well said. I will be the first to admit I'll ask some stupid questions. And respond stupidly with bad grammar. But we all are all human of the same DNA. If you came to this forum. It was for a reason. Knowledge. Community. Respect. I'm extremely new to this UAV concept and Ive already learned so much. Thank you all!!!

Reactions: deltalimatango
I'm a moderator on one of the largest 3d printing websites and we are very proactive about discouraging users who make snarky and belittling comments about posts. Forums should be a safe place to discuss "anything" that pertains to the product without fear of being ridiculed or challenged as long is the post does not break the forums rules about decorum, decency and content.

There are so many forums on the web that have devolved into a bunch of adolescents swearing at and chiding each other and they ruin the forums. Keeping a forum open, powerful and professional takes a lot of work from all of we users. We all need to try to put ourselves in other's shoes. Many new users come here to learn. Sure, they post some odd things and often have terrible subjects, but, they learn and 100's of posts later they are valuable assets to the community.

I would ask all users to be respectful, patient and sometimes silent when tempted to respond to posts that are uninteresting to them. We aren't forced to respond to every post we read. Sometimes it's OK to let users ramble and be obtuse and get out what they need to. Being tolerant makes the forum a safer, more open and more useful tool.
I agree, very intelligentvreply

I can concur with this for the most part, however some forum users are lazy and have a "gimme complex". Before I post a single questions, I go and read, Google, and if I see a particular group member who is on the ball, I will ask a question in a private message rather than bombard the group with the same question that has been asked countless times. The group is there for everyone, the newbies as well as the veterans who have been there and done that. I think it is fair if a question has been asked and has been answered in another thread, that the new questioner is pointed in the direction to do a bit of legwork. There is nothing wrong with learning on your own. I was in the Mavic, and Phantom groups and have to say, they are a disaster. Simply a disaster. On the other hand this group is fantastic and full of valuable info and well admin'd.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu