Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Focus complete with extras

Reaction score
I have a DJI Focus that I bought brand new and only used 1 time. It's been sitting in my closet collecting dust and I don't see that I will be using it in the future so I am going to part with it. I have the CAN bus connector needed to plug into the back of a DJI remote controller as well as a LIPO battery and cable in case you want to use this on a traditional camera-tripod for rack focuses. I also have a Lipo battery charger I will include. Selling everything complete for $1000. I can do paypal. Contact me at [email protected]

IMG_2713.jpg

I have a DJI Focus that I bought brand new and only used 1 time. It's been sitting in my closet collecting dust and I don't see that I will be using it in the future so I am going to part with it. I have the CAN bus connector needed to plug into the back of a DJI remote controller as well as a LIPO battery and cable in case you want to use this on a traditional camera-tripod for rack focuses. I also have a Lipo battery charger I will include. Selling everything complete for $1000. I can do paypal. Contact me at [email protected]

View attachment 22138
Location?
What countries dollars?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kajal55