Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Pro, Dual Remotes, GPC Case

Reaction score
I have a DJI Inspire Pro I bought on 11/28/2015 from Amazon. Instead of the two iPads, I had them include two additional TB48 batteries, bringing the total to 6 TB48s plus the standard TB47. The GPC case is also a landing mode case, not a travel mode.

Amazon.com: New DJI Inspire 1 Pro Dual Remotes Zenmuse X5 Camera Dual Remote - Everything You Need All Inclusive Production Bundle: Camera & Photo

I have flown the drone very little, I don't think I've flown it at all this year and flew it very few times last year (life gets busy, bought if for work but it's hard to both work and fly the drone at the same time).

Here are a couple videos I shot last year:

Going through the case in order I have:
GPC Travel Mode Case
Camera Box w/ 2 card readers, Sandisk Ultra 64GB card, lens cap, and gimble mount cap.
Two Remote Controls with 1 USB to Lightning cable (never flew it with both remotes).
DJI Inspire Pro w/ Zenmuse X5 camera and standard lens.
Apple iPad Air 128G w/ cellular, model A1475
6 TB48 Batteries
1 TB47 Battery
Standard Battery Charger
Rapid Battery Charger
Charging Hub
Pack of Gimble Shock absorbers.
4 used props
4 new props still in bag.

Drone is located in Columbus, MS. Will ship inside the US.

Thinking $3500, but will entertain offers.

2017-06-16 19.29.07.jpg

Reactions: Red Baron
I did fly it to take some pictures of a water tower paint job in progress back in February of this year.

Price includes shipping inside CONUS.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Sorry for the delay. The aircraft is 1.9.1.30, the remote is 1.6.0+, the camera is 1.9.1.10.

The app is version 3.0.0, but the iPad will be wiped before it leaves.

I'm not really a collector, usually. My hobbies/interests change over time, things come and go.

Not looking for anything in trade at the moment.

It's the only drone I have at the moment. The main theory is I hardly use it and it's taking up room, I might as well convert it back to cash. Unless I come up with a want/need for another drone, I don't see buying another. I bought my first drone in Nov 2012 (DJI F550), the Inspire does what I wanted that one to do (but wasn't very practical back then).

Regarding using it, like I mentioned, it's hard to run the drone and do the work the drone is filming. If I had an employee, things may be different. As it stands, it would be cheaper to hire someone else to run their drone filming the work (based on my cost of this drone minus the asking price, divided by 11 hours of run time).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu