Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI M200/210 coming soon to FlyHighUSA!!! 270-473-1409

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
Hey guys, We want to let everyone know the M200/210 birds are coming soon!!! We have a very large order in with DJI and we are very excited to see them soon. Delivery is currently set for Q2. This is one amazing bird with all of it's new attributes from the IP43 classification weather resistant flight capabilities, a new ADS-B Airsense system, to the multi gimbal format. This is one to take a serious look at. We are taking orders now and we still have some open slots in the first wave. If anyone is wanting to get one early then now is the time, just give me a call and we can go over what you particular needs may be.

M200.jpg download.jpg images (1).jpg dji_m200_series_m210rtk_d-rtk_modules-100710820-orig.jpg
We are currently working on M200/210 accessories like a retractable drop system as well as as several custom lighting solutions in our shop @ FlyHighUSA and welcome any of you to come down and see first hand what we are up too. If you have any questions just give me a call and Ill be happy to help you. As always thanks to all of you for all of your continued support and friendship. We do appreciate it!!!.

270-473-1409

Attachments

• M200.jpg
    M200.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 17
The Enterprise side of DJI is handled differently than consumer electronics side. We give pricing on a case by case basis. It's based on what options you would need. If you want to PM me I am happy to give you pricing. From there you can share with those you know who are interested or have them contact me directly. I hope to here from you directly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu