Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Does anyone use a Trackimo GPS tracker?

Reaction score
Is anyone using a Trackimo GPS device on their drone? If so where do you place it and have you had any problems with interference?

I have a Trackimo and I quite like it, but the placement is not desireable. Recently I have been experiencing some unusual flight characteristics, poor altitude hold and some uncommanded climbs and descents, in an area that I fly frequently. I am a bit suspect of my Trackimo placement. Despite the nifty 3D printed holder that I made, the cellular signal may be the culprit. previously I've not had any problems.

I have not updated to FW1.9 ???

Any intelligent comments are appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1594.JPG
    IMG_1594.JPG
    901.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1595.JPG
    IMG_1595.JPG
    712.2 KB · Views: 60
Is anyone using a Trackimo GPS device on their drone? If so where do you place it and have you had any problems with interference?

I have a Trackimo and I quite like it, but the placement is not desireable. Recently I have been experiencing some unusual flight characteristics, poor altitude hold and some uncommanded climbs and descents, in an area that I fly frequently. I am a bit suspect of my Trackimo placement. Despite the nifty 3D printed holder that I made, the cellular signal may be the culprit. previously I've not had any problems.

Have you tried just putting the word 'Trackimo' into the forum search bar?
You will get a lot of results back of not only individuals who are actually using them but also recommendations and ideas for mounting.
Many threads already on this subject.

Extremely unlikely the Trackimo will cause issues (and certainly not barometric fluctuations).
I would look elsewhere for answers.
Of course, easy way to confirm - leave the Trackimo off your aircraft for say 10 flights and log the results.

Reactions: Viper Pilot

Been using Trackimo for a year, velvcroed right next to the battery. Zero problems.

white-trackimo-mount.jpg

im using this mount to attach my Trackimo in my P4 drone.. and works fine, no problmes at all

white-trackimo-mount.jpg

im using this mount to attach my Trackimo in my P4 drone.. and works fine, no problmes at all

In the last week or so, you've signed up on any and every forum that mentions GPS, and spammed every one of them with lies.

Do the world a favour...

I have been looking at another device for tracking your sUAS. I like the looks of this one better. Is there just the one unit they sell? Reason I ask, B&H photo has only one listed for $112 free expedited shipping. I see this unit sells a lot of places for $139. So makes me wonder if there are more than one model and which model is specific for drones.

I'm using trackimo and I found it amazing. I've been using this for about 3 months now and had no problem with it. I used it on my drone, on my pet and my kids if we travel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74