Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Does the I2 come with a camera?

Reaction score
When you look at the "comes in box" list it does not have a camera on it. Does anyone know if it comes with a camera like the I1 or so you have to buy it separately?

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

When you look at the "comes in box" list it does not have a camera on it. Does anyone know if it comes with a camera like the I1 or so you have to buy it separately?

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Does not come with a camera for the $2999 that you see posted.
But you have a choice of what camera to buy.
Zenmuse X4S $599
Zenmuse X5S $1899

You can also choose the "kit" for $5999
- comes with the X5S camera and licenses for video formats

Reactions: Advexure
That is kinda of what i figured. What about the attached video screen on the remote like the P4. And if so where do you find those specs. DJI throws a good promo commercial but not much detail on how to get all that is in the video. Heck I still do know if they are selling FPV goggles with the mavic or should I just get another set and use them

That is kinda of what i figured. What about the attached video screen on the remote like the P4. And if so where do you find those specs. DJI throws a good promo commercial but not much detail on how to get all that is in the video. Heck I still do know if they are selling FPV goggles with the mavic or should I just get another set and use them

Somebody else might have to confirm this, but I think that remote with the attached screen is just for the P4P.
I'll be sticking with a iPad. (and hood)
That combo is a tad too small for my liking.

Somebody else might have to confirm this, but I think that remote with the attached screen is just for the P4P.
I'll be sticking with a iPad. (and hood)
That combo is a tad too small for my liking.

Soon there will be a crystal sky monitor available. 20-40 ms less latency, 7.5 inch display, 4k backups onto micro sd card directly from remote, visible in direct sunlight. All in all much much better than an ipad or phone

Reactions: Johnsimatos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07