Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DroneDeploy problems on ipad

NBC

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with Drone Deploy on iPad? Have been using DD for a couple of months and for first month everything was supurb and got some great results using iPad Air 2. However, early in October I began to get practically every glitch that can possibly happen when using iPad. When I used my android phone everything worked perfect. The support guys at DD have been fantastic but still haven't been able to work out what the problem is. Tried a different iPad and still same problems. This all seemed to coincide with the updated Dji go app in October.
Have gone through all the settings etc with the tech guys at DD so not wanting advice on those but just want to know if it is just me that is having these problems?

With the most recent update, DD hangs on "Safety Check" for me on an iPad mini 4. The five check boxes appear on the screen, but no text appears - the app just sits there indefinitely.

I've been in touch with Zach and Neema at DD about the issue.

Cheers Matt. Latest glitch is constant spinning wheel on ipad app when I go to dashboard preventing me viewing my maps. Will allow me to create and fly new mission but thats all. DD works fine if I go to website direct via ipad. Starting to think its a problem with the app but cant understand why its just me. Re-installed app may times but still not working. Ipad software up to date. Any ideas anyone?

I heard of something similar and you need to remove anything that might conflict from you cloud storage as well. It could be you are being restored to a bad place.

Cheers Guys. I have tried all those things but no different. As I say this is just part of a long line of problems I have had since DJI app updated mid October. DD worked perfect up till then. Have tried a different ipad and same results. Really weird.
Nigel.

Switched on ipad this morning and everything working fine for first time in a month. It worries me that I am relying on such delicate systems for work but suppose that is the nature of the business.
Cheers for your advise.
Nigel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya42