Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drop mechanism

We just bought a drop system for our m600 from multicopter warehouse it works awesome for our intended purpose.

I apologize for not responding sooner. Seems I don't always get notifications from this app.
Here is a link to the drop system.

The system replaces the ronin mount under the AC mounting to the rails. The servo plugs into the landing gear controls unless you have the expansion kit from dji. For our purpose we don't need to raise the landing gear for flight so we opted to save $ on the expansion kit.

The unit is well made with the exception of the retractable pin which is 3D printed and has broken on us a few times. We are currently looking at having an aluminum one made to replace that part. Other than that it has worked flawlessly for over 90 flights with a 10lb payload slung from it.

MCWH-M600-DK-1-500x500.jpeg

T
I apologize for not responding sooner. Seems I don't always get notifications from this app.
Here is a link to the drop system.

The system replaces the ronin mount under the AC mounting to the rails. The servo plugs into the landing gear controls unless you have the expansion kit from dji. For our purpose we don't need to raise the landing gear for flight so we opted to save $ on the expansion kit.

The unit is well made with the exception of the retractable pin which is 3D printed and has broken on us a few times. We are currently looking at having an aluminum one made to replace that part. Other than that it has worked flawlessly for over 90 flights with a 10lb payload slung from it.

View attachment 26396
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963