Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow not on I2??

Reaction score
Hi guys, i use to have this option on my Inspire 1 wich was usefull on one man operation shoots.
With this when you turn the craft the gimbal turns a little bit in advance and make it all smooth ... now i can not find this option on my inspire 2 x5s setup. Anyone knows how to do it?

On my Go Ap was under Gimbal Settings/Advance Settings, Last Item.

Thanks in advance

Hi, yes there is a Gimbal Yaw Smoothness setting in gimbal Follow Mode, but since the firmware V01.01.0300 it don't work any more ! I really like this parameter the yaw aircraft won't stop abruptly when you drop the yaw remote stick, the aircraft continue to yaw and stop smoothly, the lower setting 15-20 the shorter smoothly stop yawing and the higher value 60-70 the longer smoothly stop yawing at 100 the aircraft won't stop yaw and yawing indefinitely. Some guys had put this to 100 and thinking their aircraft have issue.

Hi, yes there is a Gimbal Yaw Smoothness setting in gimbal Follow Mode, but since the firmware V01.01.0300 it don't work any more ! I really like this parameter the yaw aircraft won't stop abruptly when you drop the yaw remote stick, the aircraft continue to yaw and stop smoothly, the lower setting 15-20 the shorter smoothly stop yawing and the higher value 60-70 the longer smoothly stop yawing at 100 the aircraft won't stop yaw and yawing indefinitely. Some guys had put this to 100 and thinking their aircraft have issue.

Hey Phillippe Thanks a lot ! but what you mean it don t work any more?? DJI should fix that for a one man crew operator !!!!

This is an issue that DJI should fixed, but they do nothing till now, we are very disappointed about it, if you have an hold firmware this Gimbal Yaw Smoothness settings works well. But not with the last one. We hope and still waiting for the fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu