Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

Today we sent out the last parcels of the second shipment. Soon all will have their tracking numbers of this shipment. Next days we have some rest eating cherries from a farmer friend, corporate video shootings and perhaps send out a 10 sets we have in spare. All fans we confirmed in the 2nd shipment are in delivery.
In the very small spare time, we created a graduated ND3 on 1/3 applied on ND 8 and ND 16. The factory will deliver a sample next tuesday. It is a rather complicated production. It will give more space in exposure (log) for better color grading. Keep you informed. Furthermore we work on the Phantom3 for new barrel, and a barrel for the GoPro. This will be very exclusive as you will be able to combine filters (less weight sensitive as the very well balanced Inspire1). The rest we keep secret.
We wish you all happy to produce more professional results.View attachment 1853

Hi! I just sent you an email. Please check asap when you have time.
If you would prefer to talk on phone, let me know and I can email you number.
Thanks!

Today we sent out the last parcels of the second shipment. Soon all will have their tracking numbers of this shipment. Next days we have some rest eating cherries from a farmer friend, corporate video shootings and perhaps send out a 10 sets we have in spare. All fans we confirmed in the 2nd shipment are in delivery.
In the very small spare time, we created a graduated ND3 on 1/3 applied on ND 8 and ND 16. The factory will deliver a sample next tuesday. It is a rather complicated production. It will give more space in exposure (log) for better color grading. Keep you informed. Furthermore we work on the Phantom3 for new barrel, and a barrel for the GoPro. This will be very exclusive as you will be able to combine filters (less weight sensitive as the very well balanced Inspire1). The rest we keep secret.
We wish you all happy to produce more professional results.View attachment 1853
G'day guys, can you please also check my email that I sent you 9 hours ago.
Thanks!

G'day guys, can you please also check my email that I sent you 9 hours ago.
Thanks!
you will get your tracking today: Please give me some time for food and rest before I mail the last 91 tracking numbers of the 2nd shipment (totally >300) by manual looking for email address and manual writing down the long 10 digit number. I confirm it is picked up as you can see on the photo. :)

We think 10 inspired1 fans who ordered a full set will have received 2x ND16, please check and let us know asap ! We will send them the ND64. Sorry for that, but we take our responsibility. Renaat & Aileen.

Or possibly your supplier goofed (RECOUNT) lol... Either way IT HAPPENS..

Reactions: sirnikolas
Hello everyone.
I just made a request to order the basic set (ND8-16-32)
see you soon

Vittolesio72

Hi. No I have not done anything to them other than cut it in the DJI director app on an IPad. I wanted to try to show out of camera with no filter settings.

Reactions: Rainbowers
Just Got mine, have to wait until Memorial Day to use them beings I work all weekend, anticipation sucks lol.. Thanks Rainbowers!

Woo hoo, my filters arrived today! From China to Denver Colorado in three days, unbelievable! I can't wait to get out and fly these. Thank you so much for your hard work in getting these filters to us

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stonecentreaus