Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware not updating

Reaction score
Not sure what the deal is but my Inspire 1 Pro doesn't seem to want to update. I formatted the SD (tried in the X5 and on a PC) copied the bin file. Insert into camera (RC is off) turn on Inspire and it just starts as normal. Tail light blinks yellow as I guess it doesn't see the RC connected. No beeps or updating happening.
DJI Go reports:
RC, aircraft, camera and battery require upgrade in that order. Do I download and do the RC upgrade first???

Frustrating... Thanks in advance for any assistance.
J.

Arggghhh! pulling whatever hair i have left trying to get this working... Can I use the plug in the back of the Inspire to push the update. I've tried using a PC and Mac to get the X5 to read the BIN file. Nothing works.

JUST FOUND THE ISSUE! I was using the firmware for the standard Inspire 1 when I needed to download the firmware for the inspire 1 pro. This might be the issue for you as well

Mitch,
That was my issue as well. Been on a shoot and wasn't able to update my post, but yes, you have to dig to find the PRO version for the X5 otherwise the Inspire ignores it. I wish DJI would distinguish the files better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game