Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware reads 1.11.01.50+ ??

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been a pretty active member on MavicPilots but I just bought a man Inspire 1 RAW with X5R and everything is going well except I’m having issues with video transmission. I went to check if it was on the latest firmware but in the DJI Go app on iOS it says my firmware version is 1.11.01.50+.

I watched some videos and can see that other pilots don’t have this + at the end of their firmware version. In one of the videos a guy even mentions something like there was a snafu with the + sign like it was a known thing but he didn’t go into detail about that and I can’t find anything about this as search engines want to give me something totally different.

Do I need to redo the firmware or is the plus ok? Could this explain the video transmission

My camera firmware had the same thing. I verified its the latest firmware version but with the +. Seems odd coming from the Mavic side,

I've had that ever since I did my first f/w updateI do't think if really does anything detrimental to the craft's performance, and no one has given me a definitive answer and I have tried f;ashing the f/w with no different results.

Reactions: Brett8883

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegetour