Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight Logbook, what to use?

Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

Hopefully the cold weather hasn't held too many of us up too much. And thanks again for those who posted advice regarding battery depletion.

I have been a commercial UAV pilot for 18 months now and have been using a standard notebook for a flight time logbook (I did use an app at one point but it updated itself and I lost my data). A colleague of mine has just purchased this logbook from amazon, and before I purchase one myself I would like to know if any of you use a book like this (or this).
I tend to just copy data from my DJI app when I get home but then again a flight hours, maintenance and battery log in one sounds alright, everything in one place and all that.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1520367988?ref_=pe_870760_150889320

By the way, I've recently purchased a DJI Inspire rapid charger (180w) and it is awesome, I would highly recommend getting one in, if like me you can't afford thousands on batteries

Best wishes

Lee

Good evening everyone,

Hopefully the cold weather hasn't held too many of us up too much. And thanks again for those who posted advice regarding battery depletion.

I have been a commercial UAV pilot for 18 months now and have been using a standard notebook for a flight time logbook (I did use an app at one point but it updated itself and I lost my data). A colleague of mine has just purchased this logbook from amazon, and before I purchase one myself I would like to know if any of you use a book like this (or this).
I tend to just copy data from my DJI app when I get home but then again a flight hours, maintenance and battery log in one sounds alright, everything in one place and all that.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1520367988?ref_=pe_870760_150889320

By the way, I've recently purchased a DJI Inspire rapid charger (180w) and it is awesome, I would highly recommend getting one in, if like me you can't afford thousands on batteries

Best wishes

Lee
Moved to Certified Pilot's section.

Again, this has been covered many times on the forum.
Please use the search facility and you will find various threads......
USA - Logbook Recommendation?
Pilot Logs
USA - Remote Pilot in Command (Part 107) Log Books
Why Handwritten Flight Logs?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanV875