Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flying without zenmuse?

Reaction score
Tried to search but didnt find any info. Can I2 be operated without zenmuse, using only cockpit view? If so, how much more flight time that will add compared to 27min with X4S? I would like to fly just for fun sometimes, without shooting any videos..

Yup, just don't attach gimbal and leave the gimbal protector cap in place. Make sure you're using a tablet rather than just a phone on the RC though as you need the fpv to be visible.

As to flight times, Id guess somewhere around 25-27mins given the real world flight times of 21min with X5S that I've had so far.

Tried to search but didnt find any info. Can I2 be operated without zenmuse, using only cockpit view? If so, how much more flight time that will add compared to 27min with X4S? I would like to fly just for fun sometimes, without shooting any videos..
I've seen it on YouTube, I have yet to test it myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using InspirePilots mobile app

You could use an iPhone and change the main feed to fpv also.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen