Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Foldable carbon fiber props

Where did you get your skin rap. I have been trying to find them in carbon fiber not having any luck. The problem I’m running a crossed they only sell one wrap to do one battery not three.

Hi mate,

I bought that skin wrap from an eBay seller in Germany. I think he included 2 or 3 battery pieces, but I asked him for a few more and he included a couple extra, no extra charge.
I cant remember his eBay account name unfortunately, but he was called 'Daniel' and his account was something similar.

CheersIMG_2169.JPGIMG_2209.JPG

Hi mate,

I bought that skin wrap from an eBay seller in Germany. I think he included 2 or 3 battery pieces, but I asked him for a few more and he included a couple extra, no extra charge.
I cant remember his eBay account name unfortunately, but he was called 'Daniel' and his account was something similar.

CheersView attachment 18814View attachment 18815
Thank you appreciate it. The carbon fiber wrap is hard to find for the inspire. The Mavic pro you can find them all over.

Just put my order in for the props. You guys just cost me more money. Lol.

Thank you appreciate it. The carbon fiber wrap is hard to find for the inspire. The Mavic pro you can find them all over.

If you take a look at eBay item no's 161912576830 or 161991186739 there is a listing for 3 or 6 carbon fibre battery wraps from a US seller in Gilbert, Arizona

If you take a look at eBay item no's 161912576830 or 161991186739 there is a listing for 3 or 6 carbon fibre battery wraps from a US seller in Gilbert, Arizona

His ebay account name is 'decalconcepts'

Hope this helps

Michael R

In mY opinion I raither choose this they are also self thighnen and more precise then folding ones! And you dont need to adjust and cut the original case for inspire2

Attachments

• 1B348877-F470-47AE-939F-92244F6E79E9.jpeg
    1B348877-F470-47AE-939F-92244F6E79E9.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 31
349D411E-7BC0-4FDF-81B1-155B72E0F18B.jpeg Props are on and the case is modified. Can’t wait to see how the bird flies.

note: if you use thread locker (locktite), use the blue (non permanant) not the red (permanant).

Just a thought here.....I have not received my T-Motor props as of yet and have been thinking of other ways to modify the lid and still keep as much of the foam structure intact. Has anyone tried to modify the stock case lid so that the T-Motor props face at a 90 degree-ish angle inward? I would think this would still accomplish the same result and keep the part of the case that supports the arms of the I2 intact. I have not received my T-Motor props as of yet and have been thinking of other ways to modify the lid and still keep as much of the original foam structure intact.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxHides19