Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Folding Props for Inspire 1

yes they look great and could possbly be a little better than the Koptermax, however I got mine used from the member that was selling them here and got a very descent deal, so, hey a penny saved ...... I'm still considering getting the XOAR and comparing them, worse comes to worse if its the Kopters Ill return the XOAR if its vice versa then I'll put the Kopters up for sale, however I now have a broken AC and money will have to be redirected.

yes they look great and could possbly be a little better than the Koptermax, however I got mine used from the member that was selling them here and got a very descent deal, so, hey a penny saved ...... I'm still considering getting the XOAR and comparing them, worse comes to worse if its the Kopters Ill return the XOAR if its vice versa then I'll put the Kopters up for sale, however I now have a broken AC and money will have to be redirected.
how bad the damages? fixing it yourself?

Reactions: Mixchief
Sorry by AC I mean Air Conditioning LOL and no I'll let a pro handle that. U kidding if I meant aircraft I'd be asking for your help hahahahhaha
well you can see my confusion. but yea if bird was gonna offer my help to fix. but for home AC check the main fuse. mine had 2 and one went bad. switch it and works like a dream

yea not sure on the unit you have, but a lot have a main panel box with fuse/s. like i say never hurts to look. and ive also derailed this thread something fierce haha
Not really LOL it's all about camaraderie and cooperation. And to that effect, can I post pics here that are in my dropbox or do I need another host?

not sure i always hit the "upload a file" and just find the pic in my comp
hmmm I get a URL request, not a direct upload, but I finally figured it out

Attachments

• IMG_2199.JPG
    IMG_2199.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2200.JPG
    IMG_2200.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 26

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics