Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Footage of the ALPS needed ($300 USD/segment)

Reaction score
Looking for FOOTAGE of the ALPS.

Hi everyone, a client of ours is looking for aerial footage of the Alps. We already have some gorgeous footage of some regions, but we are looking for cinematic winter shots as well.

Do you have or know anyone who has this type of footage. Only top quality stuff please.

The client pays $300 USD per segment.

Here is what we have so far. Need more.

Search

Cheers

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
Hong Kong

I have some footage from around the Mount Blanc, Chamonix and Geneva areas taken in winter 2015.

I can upload some watermarked footage later today, would you like it in LOG format or post processed?

Last edited:
I assume a segment is a single shot as in one continuous movement / scene? Either way, you should be charging a lot more!
Yes that is correct, one single shot.
$300 per segment is actually above price ranges found on Getty and Shutterstock. These clients pay a fair price for the footage, and it is not exclusive to them.

Cheers

$300 per segment is actually above price ranges found on Getty and Shutterstock. These clients pay a fair price for the footage, and it is not exclusive to them.

If you're selling clips for someone's web site or their "passion project", that's fine but if you're selling to film and TV, you're selling way too low.

Cheers
Patrice,
I have uploaded some sample snippets of what I have to vimeo. They were shot in 4K but for the purposes of this upload and getting a quick edit out, I have downscaled to 1080p. Not many snowy scenes to be honest, they were taken in November 2015, when the weather was surprisingly mild.
Anyway, let me know if they are fit for purpose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu