Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Formatting micro sd card

Reaction score
Hi all, I have read on this forum that it is best to format the micro sd card using the inspire rather than on your PC. Canyone tell me how to do this, I have done a search on the forum and read through the inspire 1 instruction manual, but can't find any information on it. Thanks.

You can format it from the DJI GO app.

633329_orig.png

Thanks msinger, I just received my inspire 1 yesterday and I am in the process of charging batteries and setting everything up, it is a version D so might even be up to date with firmware, but I have an extra TB 148 battery which might need upgrading. I haven't reached the stage of going into the Dji go app, and I suppose I was just being cautious with so many problems reported on this forum, I'm just taking my time and doing everything methodically, I will post back if I run into trouble, but I'm hoping the next thing will be needing is a very large field with no obstacles, to practise in, thanks again.

Hi again, updated the firmware on RC, inspire 1 and my spare battery, they were all V1.2.0, so updated to V1.3.0.00, then to V1.4.0.10, all went ok but the RC won't update past V1.3.0.00. The Dji Go app is saying every thing is normal so does this mean I don't need to update the RC to V1.4.0.10 Thanks

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Hi again, updated the firmware on RC, inspire 1 and my spare battery, they were all V1.2.0, so updated to V1.3.0.00, then to V1.4.0.10, all went ok but the RC won't update past V1.3.0.00. The Dji Go app is saying every thing is normal so does this mean I don't need to update the RC to V1.4.0.10 Thanks
That's correct. .
1.3 is the latest firmware for the rc..

I don't have problems when formating my sd card on my pc.I have more problems when doing this by the app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc