Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FREE INSPIRE 2 CASES

It looks like we have probably given out the last of them. We have a handful of people that we are waiting on to OK their shipping charge. Its possible we will have a couple that become available from that, but we currently have a list of people on standby to get them if they become available. As we build up another pile of these cases, we will reach back out to this list first to let you know when we have one - and will continue to be happy to send them out to anyone that can put them to use.

Thanks everyone!

I would like to publicly say THANK YOU to Florida Drone Supply for providing me with one of these cases. I also picked up the new T-Motor CF winglet props. The new props are of very high quality and can’t wait to fly them.
I will definitely purchase something again in the future.

All the best
RichJ

I would like to publicly say THANK YOU to Florida Drone Supply for providing me with one of these cases. I also picked up the new T-Motor CF winglet props. The new props are of very high quality and can’t wait to fly them.
I will definitely purchase something again in the future.

All the best
RichJ

Hi @RichJ53 , thanks for the nice comment. We are glad you received the case. Please let us know about your thoughts on the props after you fly them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petinsurance