While participating in the recent beta programme, my I1 reported a baro fault. DJI beta team arranged a fast track repair to the new DJI Europe repair facility in the Netherlands. In as little as 2 weeks (most of it in transit), I received my I1 back today with the Flight Controller replaced and FW 18.104.22.168 installed. Great service. Suffering from withdrawal symptoms, I quickly unpacked it and, after sorting out the RC firmware, I updated the gimbal/camera and battery firmware to 22.214.171.124. Right ready to fly I thought. No. Doing my pre-flight checks I found there was no video signal and no sensor data display (just blank fields). I raised a detailed email report to DJI and then in frustration I re-formated a different MicroSD with the aim of trying to downgrade to 126.96.36.199. At this point the video signal came back and checking the sensor page I had a full set of valid data. The only variable between the 2 states was no firmware on the MicroSD card after the reformat. I have since completed 2 flights with no problems. Interestingly, video and stills were recorded both before and after the I1 corrected itself. I am still scratching my head as to the cause of the problem. Apology email sent to DJI. As an aside I was asked to active my I1 with the new GO app again. This allowed me to change my I1's name - to what my wife calls it - Beastie.