Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Green band on photos and videos using X5

Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone else seen this? I'm basically getting this strange banding on both photos and videos. I have tried to isolate the problem, initially thought it might be related to taking photos at the same time as videoing or perhaps H.265 usage but can't seem to see a pattern. All firmware up2date. I2 + Zenmuse X5.

Cheers,
Phil

dji_0454.962

DJI_0454 | DJI Inspire Drone Forum

Is this image taken from the micro-SD card?

If it is from the tablet/phone it may be that device causing the green bar if it isn't on the card. My Samsung does a lot of green bars on its screen as the processor is slow compared to the iPad Pro A10X (and I'd be lying to say the iPad doesn't seem immune to an occasional green or black bar either, especially if I do some camera operation while filming.).

If you are shooting while doing video, it is a small capture off the video file and the image will be poorer quality (It won't do a DNG that way either, and the JPG will be smaller file size than had you shot it with the still camera alone.).

Hi Casey - these are taken directly from the SD card in the I2. I didn't realise shooting whilst videoing was a capture of the video. Interesting why the Mavic doesn't support it but the I2 does? Anyway. No closer to figuring out the banding :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristiFar