Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Greetings from the MS Gulf Coast

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Walkman, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Walkman

Hello ya'll from the deep south! Just received my I1 a couple weeks ago and I'm in love flying along the beaches and out over the Gulf. I look forward to learning more about this amazing craft from all of the members on this forum! Cheers :)

2. Terry Lowe

Hi. I got my Inspire last week. I'm in Hattiesburg. I've flown a phantom 2 for a while. Now trying to learn DJI GO and autopilot. When I get some more batteries, maybe we can meet up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. AFOne

Sounds good Terry, just let me know. This is my first RC bird of any kind and I'm loving it!

4. AFOne

I guess i have two profiles on this site lol. I forgot i joined before i received my aircraft...

Terry Lowe likes this.
  5. Terry Lowe

Now THAT sounds like something that I would do!!

Are you using any flight software other than DJI GO? I have been testing Autopilot. Steep learning curve for me, but looking good so far.

6. Walkman

No, I'm strictly using DJI GO at this time. I'm not opposed to using other software, I just haven't had the time to experiment yet. I saw "Autopilot" in the app store but I wasn't sure if it was worth the money or not. Besides, I just started flying so my first goal was to just get the aircraft airborne safely without crashing lol! My wife has an older Ipad I might start using but it's a Wi-Fi only version so I'll have to cache the maps from Google if I want to use it. So far I've been using my Galaxy Note 4 without issue however it'd be nice to have a larger screen. So much to learn!!! :confused: Lol