Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Has FAA Lost their **** mind?

Right on. And if hobbyists would read the sectional charts they would understand how complicated the airspace can become. In addition, to Class airspace there also TFR's, Restricted Areas, and MOA's.

I was responding to the previous post regarding h
Right on. And if hobbyists would read the sectional charts they would understand how complicated the airspace can become. In addition, to Class airspace there also TFR's, Restricted Areas, and MOA's.

This hobbyist is a multiple decades licensed private pilot that built and flys a Lancair. I know how to read charts and understand the airspace. Been doing it for decades long before sUAV's were a gleam in your dad's eyes. Just because there are some bad apples out there, doesn't mean everyone in that category of flyers (hobbyists) should not be able to fly. I could easily imagine there are some bad apple Part 107 pilots too. Keep it resonable. Slamming the door behind you (not you specifically) will not help the sUAV industry.

First of all I'm 71 years old and don't try and trash me on this site. You probably weren't even a zygote when I was flying model airplanes. And second have some respect your preaching is garbage.
Let's drop this BS now.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. I'm sorry if you feel slighted. You are way over reacting. Don't take it personally. Put your glasses on old man and re-read my post and you will see I said "not you specifically". You get respect if you earn it. A zygote. Interesting. A real childish answer. Age, big deal. I'm 72 years old. So what. One is never too old to be reasonable. I'm responding, as you are, to the thread subject. You are certainly intitled to your over the top opinion. As before, contrary to your opinion, my opinion is that hobbyist flyers have just as much right to the airapace as anyone else.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. I'm sorry if you feel slighted. You are way over reacting. Don't take it personally. Put your glasses on old man and re-read my post and you will see I said "not you specifically". You get respect if you earn it. A zygote. Interesting. A real childish answer. Age, big deal. I'm 72 years old. So what. One is never too old to be reasonable. I'm responding, as you are, to the thread subject. You are certainly intitled to your over the top opinion. As before, contrary to your opinion, my opinion is that hobbyist flyers have just as much right to the airapace as anyone else.
Your right, I misspoke. I fly both the Mavic and Inspire. And I follow the Mavic blog. Sometimes the insanity on that side creeps into my rational thinking. Glad to see an "oldtimer" like myself putting a drone into the air. Safe flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegetour