Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Boston

Reaction score
Greetings! I'm Larry from Boston MA. I just discovered this site and I'm loving it for its wealth of information. I'm pretty new to the drone scene, having just bought the i1 about a month ago. I'm looking forward to when the FAA allows non-pilots to fly drones commercially but for now I'm practicing my flying skills and working non-paying gigs.

Reactions: Dronedrecht
Greetings! I'm Larry from Boston MA. I just discovered this site and I'm loving it for its wealth of information. I'm pretty new to the drone scene, having just bought the i1 about a month ago. I'm looking forward to when the FAA allows non-pilots to fly drones commercially but for now I'm practicing my flying skills and working non-paying gigs.
Welcome to the community - lots of useful info on here and you will get faster replies than from DJI as well. :)

Hi Larry,

Just joined this site as well and am in the Boston area. I'm coming from the Yuneec Q500 4k world and am looking for fellow Inspire 1 enthusiasts in the Boston area. Hoping we can meetup some time to compare notes!

-O2b4wln

Hello O2 and CCDD. Great to find other local i1 operators! I'd love to get together in some watering hole sometime. There's lots to talk about with these things.

I'm in Watertown. We should certainly plan something soon, pm me if you all would like to have a get together.

Excellent. If we can figure this out for Sunday kind of soonest, that would be great since I'd have to arrange a Zipcar. Let's keep this conversation going. Plus, Sunday's weather is looking good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkaur