Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Eastern Cali

Reaction score
Website
www.esaerialmapping.com
I joined the forum a week or so ago, finally getting around to introduce myself. I’ve been flying all different kinds of for a few years for my employer, and last April bought myself an Inspire 2 and started my own business. It’s a slow start, partly because of the rural area I live in. But I must admit I love the I2, it is light years ahead of the early phantoms and some UAVs I’ve flown that cost thousands more.

I’ve been doing mapping, real estate, promotional videos, and have joined the local Search and Rescue. So many possibilities with these machines, can’t fly enough. Check out my webpage at Home

Look forward to learning a lot from these forums.

Nik

I joined the forum a week or so ago, finally getting around to introduce myself. I’ve been flying all different kinds of for a few years for my employer, and last April bought myself an Inspire 2 and started my own business. It’s a slow start, partly because of the rural area I live in. But I must admit I love the I2, it is light years ahead of the early phantoms and some UAVs I’ve flown that cost thousands more.

I’ve been doing mapping, real estate, promotional videos, and have joined the local Search and Rescue. So many possibilities with these machines, can’t fly enough. Check out my webpage at Home

Look forward to learning a lot from these forums.

Nik
I'm also from California working in the Western Sierras and valley. I just started flying the Inspire 2 for a company and I just love it. I own a Phantom that I use for home inspections (roofs primarily and ranches) in my area. The photographic capabilities of the Inspire is incredible and I'm still learning the camera capabilities.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BetseyHene