Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from FL

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just stepped up to an I2 from the mavic pro. So far I'm very impressed by the system.

Looks like there is a TON of valuable info on here. Looking forward to learning a thing or two and hopefully helping with some collaborations in the future.

I'm in the Tampa/St Pete Area. If anyone wants to fly shoot me a message. I'd love to see your spots and set up.

Cheers
Ben

Hello Ben.

Welcome to the Inspire Pilot forum. We are just south of you in Fort Myers and I am guessing that was your application that just came in to fly in our Pilot Network as well. We look forward to talking with you further!

My name is Mikeim in the Orlando area and I’m in the ST.PETE / CLEARWATER Everyweek. I’ll be in St.Petesburg the 1st - the 3rd if you want to fly. I’m doing a second flight to the Skyway if you want to join me . Drop me a text 4073610143

Hello Ben.

Welcome to the Inspire Pilot forum. We are just south of you in Fort Myers and I am guessing that was your application that just came in to fly in our Pilot Network as well. We look forward to talking with you further!

Yep that was mine. I too am looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!

My name is Mikeim in the Orlando area and I’m in the ST.PETE / CLEARWATER Everyweek. I’ll be in St.Petesburg the 1st - the 3rd if you want to fly. I’m doing a second flight to the Skyway if you want to join me . Drop me a text 4073610143
Been tied up with holiday fun and haven't been able to fly the last couple days. I hope you were able to get out before this front hit. Keep me posted when your out this way for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP