Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HELP !! Corrupted ProRes RAW

Reaction score
I am giving up on the Inspire 2 as this keeps happening and ordered the Inspire 3 but on our last shoot the feed disconnects all the time but i can still see eht eFPV and control the drone its blacks for a few seconds and starts agin but every time the files dont encode i think and are large sizes but wont play. Ive tried stella and wonder video repair but neither works and an Aero company can fix but will be in the thousands.

Has anyone had any success fixing PRoRes RAW files and could give me some advise or help please.

Thank you

Funny you mention "stella" which I assume your mean "Stellar Phoenix." I found them to be so useless that I actually made a video about it. I was contacted by Stellar Phoenix, who requested I pull the video. I told them, "As soon as you fix these issues, I will pull the video" never to be heard from again.

Worth noting; Read the video comments. They jibe with my fingings.

D

Last edited:
Reactions: Airworks
Haha im having the same issue it says repair completed, preview file a box shows up with a spinning wheel and i left it overnight and still there spinning away. It works perfectly asking me to purchase a key and ive emailed them asking if they will guarantee it and they just sent back a ton of irrelevant questions ive already answered so assume its a scam. i wasted my money on wondershare and its useless doesnt repair anything. A company called aero something sent me screenshots showing they can repair it but they want $999 just to start the job then mor efees after that they cant define until i pay for $1k to start the job, no thank you.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Haha im having the same issue it says repair completed, preview file a box shows up with a spinning wheel and i left it overnight and still there spinning away. It works perfectly asking me to purchase a key and ive emailed them asking if they will guarantee it and they just sent back a ton of irrelevant questions ive already answered so assume its a scam. i wasted my money on wondershare and its useless doesnt repair anything. A company called aero something sent me screenshots showing they can repair it but they want $999 just to start the job then mor efees after that they cant define until i pay for $1k to start the job, no thank you.
Yep....Stellar Phoenix was a big, steamy pile-o-crap.

D

If it helps anyone else, ive tried every piece of software i could find online and none of them worked. My best option and the company that was really helpful and still more expensive as they said the only way was to use a manual process after trying their own automated options is Repair Video Online – Fix Corrupted MP4, MOV, M4A, MXF Files

They were able to fix the first file overnight and was $68USD for the first file and just waiting for the confirmation from client if they need the other 4 done.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brainfraktured