Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to sell and how much to charge for crashed inspire v1

Reaction score
Slightly stupid question, I have an old inspire v1 from like 2 years ago that I had crashed before starting our company and it is starting to just take up space. Being the hoarder I am I have a hard time throwing it away, and I was wondering if you know how much people sell these for and if anyone would be interested in buying one for parts. We have the case for the drone still.

Sorry to read about the crash :(
I can relate to hanging on to it too - I'm a prolific hoarder myself.
I think most people tend to part them out - if you're confident to dissamble it and have the time to do so, I suspect you may be more likely to sell individual parts quicker (and may make more money from it overall).

The classifieds here and eBay can be a good guide to the current marketplace for the parts - some parts seem to crop up more frequently than others and some are just in higher demand - undamaged arms for example, will tend to command a higher price since they're the parts most frequently broken.

Good luck with it

Sorry for your loss. Don't throw it away. Sell it as is.
I have recently seen crashed birds just like yours going on the bay for $400 - $700. Bird only with case. No RC, Camera or Battery.
Make sure you are clear that it is not working - for parts only, and no returns. Put up some good (well lit) pictures and someone will buy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74