Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I apologise for not introducing myself until now

Reaction score
Website
www.5kdigitalfilm.com
We are 5kdigitalfilm. That is myself Chris Boyes, ex BBC Cameraman from the UK and my friend and pilot Peter Roesner From Austria. I left the UK in search of peace and nature and found it in the Austrian Tirol.
We are both production proffesionals with many years experience in camera and sound recording.
In the last year we have found a passion in trying to make those Aerials we watched as a kids on the BBC Natural History programmes with David Attenborough.

We are 5kdigitalfilm. That is myself Chris Boyes, ex BBC Cameraman from the UK and my friend and pilot Peter Roesner From Austria. I left the UK in search of peace and nature and found it in the Austrian Tirol.
We are both production proffesionals with many years experience in camera and sound recording.
In the last year we have found a passion in trying to make those Aerials we watched as a kids on the BBC Natural History programmes with David Attenborough.

A belated welcome to you and Peter, we are happy to have you fellas here on InspirePilots. I'm very jealous you get to call Tirol home. Hope to get back there sometime soon, with a drone! Thank you for your continued contributions and sharing with the community. Looking forward to seeing your next project! Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BetseyHene