Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

i got an idea for this site

Reaction score
I'm getting increasingly more annoyed with seeing bad publicity stories about quad copters on this site at the top of the news section or general discussion section every other time log onto this site, It's discouraging me to want to come here at all because i come here to read good things about quad copters and whats new and exciting.

Here is an idea for the admin. make a new category just for people who want to preach about the end of days for r/c flying. Call it the "More bad news for quads" section if you want. Give them a place to go so when i feel like catching up on why i wont be able to fly my inspire anymore tomorrow i know just where to click. the other 95% of the time when i want to read good things about whats going with the inspire or quad copter filming i wont have to read past the latest "drone pilot did something stupid" story of the day.

thanks.

indeed, these stories are often bogus anyway with zero evidence of any drone sighted near aircraft, not to mention multiple people post the same stupid story multiple times and often in multiple forums, so annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cricgram