Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I had a chance...

Reaction score
To capture some cool footage....but NO! I tried and tried to avoid this (yes, I had wifi on, crap!) and I know I'm not the only one (yes, I'm on android) I'm expressing my pissed-off-ness!

So how many people are running the current version with success? Or, a work around? (I know I know....search the forum)

Attachments

• crap.jpg
    crap.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Just been out and run down two batteries. Got back, connected to WiFI and got the message, I'm currently on 2.8.3, I'll wait for someone to come up with a solution I can follow, if not, time to flog my second replacement of I1 Pro and stick with Yuneec!

Routine maintance is one thing but I too am one that... if it an't broke, don't fix it! Updated the app to 3.13, Version 1.5.00.30, Camera 1.8.1.00, RC 1.5.70
I haven't put miles on it per say just some small testing. Florida is going to have some nice weather this weekend, I'll see if the seagulls will make peace with other birds.

Small update. I few some distance on this new FW, all seems well. One thing though I noticed is that when I started the motors (In P mode) and let it spin up twice as the AC does, I then clicked it to (A mode)…. the little sucker turn into a cybernetic organism, had a mind of it’s own! The props started spinning up like the little sucker wanted to jump into the skies, WTF!? :eek: I immediately shut that cyborg down,

grabbed the nearest mop just in case it was looking for a meal, I mean, you never know right!?

Rebooted everything, shook my finger at it and said now behave!

……..strange.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stonecentreaus