Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 Remote Controller refuses update to latest firmware

Reaction score
I got 2 RC's with my I2 and one of them refuses to update to the latest firmware ....
The download went well but when updating it stays at 0% and refuses to go on.
After 2 minutes i get the message update failed ... report or retry ... retry won't work.
I tried to update with iPad mini , iPhone , Samsung tab ... no go .....
Anyone same problem ?
RC works fine by the way but no update to latest version of fw.

Why do people not search before posting in ANY forums these days?

You want a broken bird? That's how you get a broken bird.

For those too lazy to search.... the current firmware has MANY issues, issues CLEARLY document Ted on every forum and tons of youtube videos at this point.

I got 2 RC's with my I2 and one of them refuses to update to the latest firmware ....
The download went well but when updating it stays at 0% and refuses to go on.
After 2 minutes i get the message update failed ... report or retry ... retry won't work.
I tried to update with iPad mini , iPhone , Samsung tab ... no go .....
Anyone same problem ?
RC works fine by the way but no update to latest version of fw.

Do a firmware reboot on the bad R/C then connect the mobile device and when prompted update the firmware.

press these four buttons on the remote controller at the same time, namely, C1, C2, Recording and the Scroll that adjusts ISO, meanwhile, spare another finger to turn the remote controller on (don’t let the other four fingers go) You will now need to attach to your mobile with internet connection and see if it needs a firmware update, if so do it. then use DJI GO 4 to reconnect to your I2

Do a firmware reboot on the bad R/C then connect the mobile device and when prompted update the firmware.

press these four buttons on the remote controller at the same time, namely, C1, C2, Recording and the Scroll that adjusts ISO, meanwhile, spare another finger to turn the remote controller on (don’t let the other four fingers go) You will now need to attach to your mobile with internet connection and see if it needs a firmware update, if so do it. then use DJI GO 4 to reconnect to your I2

Tried ... no go

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac