Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ideas: Dual Monitor Mount for RC - FPV view

Reaction score
In attempting to setup a FPV Camera within a PIP on the Primary screen for Matrice RC... and could be applied to I1 too. I was looking for a mount that provided a extra monitor mount: Phone or Table for 2nd mount. Primary is a iPad or CS, and would like to mount a 2nd on the Primary RC, a phone screen next to Tablet works as nice as a 2nd tablet.

Anyone seen or possibly made a 3D Printer Mount?
Care to share your findings or design?

In attempting to setup a FPV Camera within a PIP on the Primary screen for Matrice RC... and could be applied to I1 too. I was looking for a mount that provided a extra monitor mount: Phone or Table for 2nd mount. Primary is a iPad or CS, and would like to mount a 2nd on the Primary RC, a phone screen next to Tablet works as nice as a 2nd tablet.

Anyone seen or possibly made a 3D Printer Mount?
Care to share your findings or design?

While this is not a 3D printed plastic product. This is a very well over constructed aluminum platform that allows multiple configurations for exactly what you are describing. You can see most of the Secraft Tray accessories here https://www.floridadronesupply.com/collections/secraftand, if you do not see the parts for what you are trying to do please contact us. We have mounts for iPhones, Ipads, Atomos HD Monitors etc.

IMG_1440.JPG

Reactions: slim.slamma
While this is not a 3D printed plastic product. This is a very well over constructed aluminum platform that allows multiple configurations for exactly what you are describing. You can see most of the Secraft Tray accessories here https://www.floridadronesupply.com/collections/secraftand, if you do not see the parts for what you are trying to do please contact us. We have mounts for iPhones, Ipads, Atomos HD Monitors etc.

View attachment 21733
Thanks a bunch for suggestion & picture... that looks like a lot of hardware, but also effective. Will difinately keep this one in mind.

This is a 3D print, something similar to stack 2 monitors, but more of a seperate clamp that uses the top mount would be ideal.
7"HDMI Dual Monitor Holder Bracket F DJI Phantom 4 3 Inspire 1 Remote Controller | eBay

I made this with Velcro, bar of metal, magnet and crazy glue.

Attachments

• 3297ED3A-19C9-4B73-B9E6-D7E8958D7FC4.jpeg
    3297ED3A-19C9-4B73-B9E6-D7E8958D7FC4.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 49
  • 0AF671D3-66F3-4F41-861E-54A89FDFC8A9.jpeg
    0AF671D3-66F3-4F41-861E-54A89FDFC8A9.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 46
I made this with Velcro, bar of metal, magnet and crazy glue.
Excellent idea and nice condensed package! You connecting wireless stream or cable? You're more brave than me, gluing onto a CS UB with the failures the UB has had, mine failed and they replaced at a no cost... but I'd be cautious if they made an issue out of a non-interfering mod.

Along your similar direction, I realized last night that a small (5-7) battery powered camera monitor mounted on a cold shoe mount (screw, tape, glue) would also work great for the Ronin MX gimbal monitor when off the M600P. The CS has 2 mount points (M5 x .8) on side and could be used to mount a cold shoe and/or the top iPad upper clamp... I use a PolarPro iPad Pro extender that could mount the cold shoe to the back of the plastic mount. Once a cold shoe is mounted, provides multiple mount & arm methods to mount a monitor.

Mount w Screw & double stick tape on CS and 3 Screws & Glue on iPad Extension.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071H4934L/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AM5WHBW8CZ8MA&psc=1

Screw that fits the CS Side Holes with head big enough to fit Cold Shoe screw (Maybe?)
M3 M4 M5 M6 A2 SS Hexagon SOCKET SCREW BUTTON HALF ROUND BOLTS HEAD WITH COLLAR | eBay

Polar Pro iPad Pro extension.. like it the matching black
Tablet Extension | Phantom / Inspire Remotes

Reviewing various Camera monitors now... different story.

We use the Secraft system on both the pilot controller and the camera controller. Both have dual monitors. Very professional and solid.

Ralph @ FlyHigh USA makes 3D printed top mounts for the Crystal Sky monitors—for a SmallDH to be mounted for FPV. Here is a video where you can see it as we have set it up. The SeaCraft tray gives all the support you need. Very balanced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam