Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

In-Depth DJI Mavic Air Camera side by side comparison Shootout! VS Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Pro, Spark

That was worth watching. Only reason I have been thinking about an upgrade from my i1 is because of video quality that 40 extra on the bitrate makes more of a difference than I was thinking it would. I don’t know why dji didn’t make the bitrate 100 to begin with when they first came out with the i1. Maybe it’s time I look for the 5r.

Reactions: CP Anson
That was worth watching. Only reason I have been thinking about an upgrade from my i1 is because of video quality that 40 extra on the bitrate makes more of a difference than I was thinking it would. I don’t know why dji didn’t make the bitrate 100 to begin with when they first came out with the i1. Maybe it’s time I look for the 5r.
Yeah, if you're looking to upgrade your video quality you won't do better than getting the X5R camera for your I1 (unless you go for the I2). I have it and love it.

I just ordered one of these just for fun... Traveling around the Country, this seems like a better solution than hauling the I1pro, and more discrete.

I just ordered one of these just for fun... Traveling around the Country, this seems like a better solution than hauling the I1pro, and more discrete.
I watched a video where a guy did a distance test and when it came back it was 100 meters in the air and still 200 plus meters away from him when he said he could hear it. I know my i1 isn’t that loud. Thing sounded like a chainsaw on steroids.

She arrived a couple of days early... charged everything, linked up, fired it up at night ( I live in the country)... man! this thing is quick!.. great stability, not as smooth as an I1, but man its fun to fly!

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212