Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

In flight proposal

Reaction score
So I finally asked my girlfriend to marry me. Made this quick video of it. If any of you are interested, here it is. You'll also get a look at my ugly mug (bonus for you). Lastly, you will finally be linked to my YouTube page which, for a long time, I did not want to share here for a few reasons. Oh well, here it is.

So I finally asked my girlfriend to marry me. Made this quick video of it. If any of you are interested, here it is. You'll also get a look at my ugly mug (bonus for you). Lastly, you will finally be linked to my YouTube page which, for a long time, I did not want to share here for a few reasons. Oh well, here it is.
Yayyyy... Congratulations buddy! :p

Congrats to the both of you! Some serious bobble head activity, my neck hurts just watching[emoji13]! Again Congrats[emoji106]

Thanks guys. Haha if there were no bobble heads the video would be over an hour. We all know how much everyone hates long videos. It was tough getting it down that short!

Congrats..

Would have been better if you would have filmed it from outside the plane with your Inspire.

*Sits back and waits for the comments to pour in*

haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77