Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Battery S/N

Reaction score
I noticed that when I go into the detailed view in the DJI GO App of my I1V2 Batteries they each show a different Serial Number that is not the same as what was on the the box when purchased. Am I correct that these Serial Numbers are the only Actual Serial Numbers that count?

I noticed that when I go into the detailed view in the DJI GO App of my I1V2 Batteries they each show a different Serial Number that is not the same as what was on the the box when purchased. Am I correct that these Serial Numbers are the only Actual Serial Numbers that count?

If you're talking about the (box) carrying case of the Inspire, it doesn't have any battery serial numbers listed on it. The 3 serial numbers listed on the white sticker are for: craft, remote and camera. The serial numbers for each battery can be found on each individual unit or, as you found, on the app. Hope that answers your question!

Reactions: jlrsn
If you're talking about the (box) carrying case of the Inspire, it doesn't have any battery serial numbers listed on it. The 3 serial numbers listed on the white sticker are for: craft, remote and camera. The serial numbers for each battery can be found on each individual unit or, as you found, on the app. Hope that answers your question!
Thanks for replying. You answered what I wanted to know.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chassee