Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 For Sale

Reaction score
IMG_3573.JPG Inspire 1, V1

Looking to make someone and excellent deal, My loss is your gain. Originally purchased at Copter Shop in Woodinville, WA. It came stock with screw on props and propeller locks, and I was later sent the propeller installation kit and 1345s quick release props from DJI. These have never been used. One additional modification includes the Zenmuse X5 Part 2 Vibration Absorption Board. I have the stock one as well. Has never been crashed, updated with current firmware, with 50 – 75 easy flights. Price does not include any shipping cost, which the purchaser will be responsible for.

It comes with the following:

1 Inspire, Model 6100
1 Remote
1 X3 Camera
1 100w Power Adapter
1 Zenmuse X5 Part 2 Vibration Absorption Board
1 Original Case
1 TB47 Battery
2 TB48 Battery
3 Sets of 1345 Self tightening props
3 Sets of propeller lock
1 Set of 1345S Propeller Installation Kit
1 ½ Sets of 1345S Propeller, can’t find the other box
1 Smart Power Charger

Package Deal ONLY: $1500

Reactions: HUBCAM
Are you in the Woodinville, WA area by chance? I'm in Mukilteo and would be interested in your inspire. Thanks, Jon

Hey Jon, what was the reason for selling?
I'm sorry, im new to this group so I'm not sure exactly what you're asking me. I assume that I probably posted something wrong and caused some confusion. I was just interested in your inspire 1 and I live near Woodinville. I am familiar with the Copter Shop and it's unfortunate they are no longer in business. If you live in the area we could possibly make a deal on your inspire.

I'm sorry, im new to this group so I'm not sure exactly what you're asking me. I assume that I probably posted something wrong and caused some confusion. I was just interested in your inspire 1 and I live near Woodinville. I am familiar with the Copter Shop and it's unfortunate they are no longer in business. If you live in the area we could possiblymake a deal on your inspire.
Oh, I just figured it out. I'm not the one selling the inspire and I thought, since you responded to me that you were the owner of the inspire. My bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen